Yoomoo Nail Art Competition Is Back!

So the udderly, lovely people over at @yoomoo have relaunched their Ibiza holiday competition. I know a lot of you created some amazing designs for their previous competition which launched back in June (post here) and it is so great that you get a second chance.


To enter you need to create some nail art based on their products & upload a picture to instagram and tag #guiltfreeze. THE GRAND PRIZE IS A £1000 HOLIDAY VOUCHER! Deadline is the 26th September and 5 shortlisted manicures will go to a public vote again. In the terms and conditions it is stated that previous winners can not enter, so I will be looking on from the sidelines and voting for my favourite. I still can not believe that I won the previous competition and thank you all again for voting for me.
I am hosting some mini weekly comp's in conjunction with the main competition which are themed to help you all get your creative juices going. The first has the theme of 'POLKA DOTS' and here is a little something I created using yoomoo's exclusive nail polish.


 
So also tag your dotty yoomoo manis with #guiltfreezetpl once you've uploaded them to instagram to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive bottle of 'Udderly Shocking Pink' Nails Inc polish. Deadline for the polka dot mini comp will be on the 12th September 6pm (BST) and I will pick 3 winners each week.



Make sure to check out the full T&C over at @yoomoo's Facebook page and their amazing nail art tutorial videos on their YouTube channel.

Rules:
1. Tag #guiltfreeze & #guiltfreezetpl on your entries to qualify.
2. Work must be new & on your own nails.
3. Enter as many times as you like!

If I can win then anyone can so please enter!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard