Barry M - Persian & Atlantis from the Aquarium Collection

From the 14 new Barry M nail paints released yesterday the 2 new Aquarium additions had me most excited. I love duochromes ... and glitters actually, and the rich jewel tones that paired these 2 is just divine. The Aquarium collection is possibly my fave ever from Barry M. To see the amazingness of the other 6 nail paints in this collection click here.


Atlantis is the most scrumptious combination of glitters that I think Barry M has created. There are magenta & teal diamonds, random shaped magenta glitters and large & small silver holo glitters in a clear base. This is 1 coat over Persian and although there was no need to fish for glitters, they did tend to clump a little.

Barry M Atlantis over Persian
 
Barry M Atlantis over Persian

Barry M Atlantis over Persian

Barry M Atlantis over Persian

Persian is the 5th duochrome in the Aquarium collection and possibly my fave. Theres something about a deep purple to gold shift thats so stunning. I used 1 coat over black for this swatch. I tend to always put a black base coat on before wearing duochromes as their formula tends to be quite thin and it can take a few coats to build up the colour. However when applied over black its immediately intense.

Barry M Persian

Barry M Persian

Barry M Persian

Barry M Persian

I brought these polishes from Superdrug for £3.99 each and because of the amazing deal they have on at the minute I got a free Show Girl masacara worth £4.99. These will also launch next week on the 1st October in Boots and are available to buy from many websites.

What do you think about these new Aquarium nail paints? Have you already got them or are they on your to buy list?

P.S. I forgot to watermark this photos ... I'll know if anyone steals them though! ;)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard