Dance Legend Sulley - Swatches & Review

Happy Bank Holiday Monday everyone. Hope you've had a nice 4 day weekend. I've had a lovely day and have spent the last hour singing along to Frozen while swatching this polish. I love watching Disney while doing my nails. Anyone else?

First off let me tell you that my passion for duochromes & multichromes has been of long standing. I love how the colours shimmer & shift. How your nails look like rainbows in certain lights. I've tried many different duo/multichromes from many different brands but the recent addition to my collection is a stand out.


 Dance Legend is a Russian brand, hard to get hold of here in the UK & expensive to buy where you can so I've not owned one until last Thursday when a recent Easter nail swap arrived. I let out a little scream when I saw I had been sent Sulley. Not only is it one of the most gorgeous multichromes from the collection but it's was mine! All mine.

Now if I owned a big safe you can be sure that this polish would be granted a space inside it. It's that precious to me.

I used 1 coat over black for the photos below. Not only does that help the colours to really stand out but it saves the valuable polish.





 I have not even got words to describe how gorgeous this is! The colours shift from amber to purple to pink to teal to blue & back again. What a masterpiece! Macro's show this off amazingly!


 
 
I am lucky enough to be off to Russia this summer as part of a cruise & you can be sure I will be stocking up on Dance Legend polishes if I find a store that sells them! Thanks again to Lauren (@lozzypop_nails) who sent this to me!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard