The Lacquer Lab - Swatches & Review

Hello everyone, how has your Monday been? If you've had a bit of a dull one here is something to brighten it up.

As a UK nail polish girl it's always nice to discover new brands sold locally. Especially when they're indie brands, so today and I am bringing you some amazing polishes from Lacquer Lab.

I started following Lacquer Lab recently on Instagram and the first thing I noticed was how professional their business looked. The photos on their feed are fab, the bottles, packaging and collections are all way above anything I've seen from an indie brand and if I'm honest it got me really excited. Here is a brand we will see big things from and I feel lucky to get my hands on some of their polishes really early on. I got my first purchases through their recent spring sale and am thrilled with my choices. I grabbed Moonshine (a holo topcoat), Kiss Me Quick & got Joy Ride for free. A big part of me is now wishing I got more polishes ... roll on payday!


Kiss Me Quick is a gorgeous bubblegum pink creme polish. I am a huge sucker for pink polishes and this one is perfect. Application was great and it only took 2 coats to full coverage. The photo shows it without topcoat and just look at that shine ... it's everything I could ask for.


Joy Ride is a stunning, pale mint green creme polish. I fell in love with this colour, it's so elegant and classy. Again application was great and I needed only 3 coats to full coverage for the photo below, no topcoat.


Moonshine is stunning, but I really struggled to capture the holo effect so I apologise for the weak photos. I only wish it had been sunny today so that I could really show it off. I used 2 thin coats over both polishes for the photos below. I love this topcoat, its got a great payoff and looks amazing and I can not wait to try it over many other colours, I can definitely see myself needing a backup of this.





Overall I'm blown away. All 3 of these polishes are amazing. My favourite is obviously Kiss Me Quick but I have a ton of love for the other two. Lacquer Lab polishes retail for £7 each but you can get a discount if you buy any of their collections as a whole. Visit their website to see the rest of their stunning products and grab yourself a special treat, you won't regret it.

Let me know if you got yourself any of these polishes in their spring sale and what you think about them?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard