Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 New Releases

OMG, I actually can not contain my excitement while I write this post. After announcing that 8 new Barry M nail paints were going to be released on my Instagram feed earlier after snooping around the internet, I have continued my digging and came across Barry M's Autumn/Winter 2014 Look Book published on ISSUU. Have a look at it here to see all the other amazing new Barry M products.


I am the biggest Barry M fan and have over 200 of their nail paints, past and present so I am thrilled that there is going to be another 19 new nail paints released before 2014 is out! If you're interested in seeing a list of my Barry M nail paints, this link will take you to my stash spreadsheet.

The first page on nail paints in the look book is so delicious, showing 3 rich, gem toned new Silk's. Their names are Orchid, Forest & Poppy. These are out in Superdrug on the 24th September and in Boots on the 1st October priced at £3.99.


The next page shows the AW Gellys ... old news now I know but I wanted to include it. (see my review of these nail paints here).


Then we come to the stunning Glitterati Collection, 6 new glitters that are also out on the 24th September in Superdrug and on the 1st October in Boots priced at £3.99. I may have already ordered these online from Bank Fashion because I couldn't wait.


From the following page we can see that there will be 3 new additions to the classic nail paint line, Nightshade, Ballerina & Vintage Violet. There will also be another 2 beautiful Aquarium nail paints released (which is by far my fave collection to date from Barry m, see my review here). A duochrome called Persian and a glitter topper called Atlantis. These are all out on the 24th September in Superdrug and on the 1st October in Boots priced at £2.99 for the classic nail paints and £3.99 for the Aquarium nail paints.


Now onto the Christmas Limited Editions! The Christmas season is my favourite time of year and every year its made all the better thanks to Barry M's special releases. There will be 5 new Christmas nail paints released this year ... 5!! Moonlight & Starlight will be launching in Boots on the 1st October. Christmas Tree and Jingle Bells will be launching in Superdrug on the 22nd October and then for the first time ever Tesco will have a part to play in the festivities by offering us Twilight, which is launching on the 22nd September. All 5 are priced at £3.99 and most of them contain a mix of glitters including star shaped glitter! HO HO HO Barry M!


 
So that's it. Is anyone else super excited. On reflection I really think Barry M have saved the best of their releases for the end of the year! I can not wait to get my hands on Persian and Christmas Tree, although I will of course scoop these all up, on the day they are released ... such is my obsession!
 
Which new nail paints are you most excited for? Which ones will you be buying?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard