Essence Colour & Go - Swatches & Review

Happy Saturday everyone. Although we have had some rubbish weather today (rain makes my hair frizzy and frizzy hair makes me sad) I am bringing you some sunny nail polish gems to brighten up your day.

Essence has been available to buy in the UK for a while now in Wilkinson stores around the country and I am lucky to live near one, although it doesn't really update it's collections very often, it had one on display for over a year. Find more information on where you can buy essence polish in the UK at the end of the post.

So I have picked up some fruity coloured beauties. The minute I saw these on the display I thought of a fruit basket full of juicy, fresh fruits and knew they'd make the perfect mini (made up) collection.


Look how scrumptious those bottles are! I love this bottle design, I know essence likes to play around with their bottle shape a lot but these are my favourite shape. The glitter topper was sparkling at me, it pretty much said my name and jumped into my hand. Although I have a lot of iridescent glitter toppers, this looked different and I loved the fact that the glitters were large.

Beijos De Brazil is a rich, apple green creme polish. The photos below show 2 coats, no topcoat. Application is brilliant and although the brush is small it is great for applying polish (it's similar to the Rimmel brushes). It's a gorgeous polish!



L.O.L is such a stunning pale lime polish. I don't normally love this kind of colour but there seems to be a lot of this kind of shade popping up this summer so it's growing on me. Photos show 2 coats, no topcoat, application was brilliant again. Isn't it an amazing colour!



Wanna Be Your Sunshine is such a yummy scrummy banana yellow creme polish. Again, yellow is not a colour I usually wear but I can see myself wearing this colour a lot. Again application was amazing and I only needed 2 coats, no topcoat.



Flashy Pumpkin is definitely flashy. I love bold oranges and this creme polish is perfect. Again application was flawless and I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photo below.



Revolution is a bright, cherry red polish. This is almost a hybrid between red and orange ... a 'renge' coloured polish. Nah, that's a crap hybrid name. Haha. Application was brilliant, 2 coats, no topcoat.



Drying time for all 5 'fruity' polishes was great and application couldn't have been easier. For a polish which costs only £1.59 you couldn't ask for more.

Now the glitter topper polish called Million Dollar Baby is beautiful. Photos don't tend to do these type of polishes justice but believe me, it's gorgeous. The macro shows how stunning the glitter pieces are.


Glitter payoff was good and application easy, I simply added it on top of all the polishes and the way the glitter changed depending on the base colour was magic.


I think it looks best over the lighter coloured polishes. I will def try this over some other lighter polishes, esp some blue and purples. This polish cost £1.79 - bargain right.

So overall, I can only say these polishes are AMAZING. I love Essence polishes and will be buying plenty more in the future.

Now on to the bit you've all been waiting for - where to buy Essence in the UK. The best place to head to for information is the Essence UK facebook page. They regularly reply to comments and help with all queries. Essence is available at 7 Wilkinson stores in the UK at the moment (see map below).


However if you do not live near one of these stores, you can purchase Essence from the website Kosmetic4less which ships to the UK for around 7 which is pretty reasonable. The website also offers a lot of other cosmetic brands (including Barry M)  and shipping to lots of countries so you can combine your order with lots of other pretties and have it sent anywhere. A nice solution to nail mail maybe?

Have fun shopping everyone and please let me know if you pick anything up.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard