Rimmel Sweetie Crush Collection - Swatches & Review

Rimmel's Sweetie Crush Collection is made up of 5 candy coloured, slightly textured, shimmery wonders. I like how Rimmel has joined in the themed bottle cap bandwagon, however I feel that there's room for improvement. As cute as the design is the stickers on my bottles were a little wonky (anyone else hate that sort of thing?) and they didn't completely circle the lid. I really feel that Rimmel should look to Models Own and Barry M on how to do lids properly.

 
Sherbet Sweetheart is a gorgeous canary yellow with silver shimmer. This polish has large glitters in it which I personally love (see macro). However none of the other polishes in the collection do, so I have questions over why they were included in this one? Strange move Rimmel. Application was easy considering the thick formula and the drying time was great. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photos below.



Candyfloss Cutie is a perfect raspberry pink with silver shimmer. Again application was easy and drying time great. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photos below.



 
Fizzy Appleicious is a light leaf green with silver shimmer. This was the palest out of the 5 and the swatch below is with 3 coats, no topcoat. Because of the consistency of these polishes, any more and your nails would look incredibly thick so in future I will layer this over white or a similar green coloured polish.



Violet Swizzle is a gorgeous violet with silver shimmer. I used 2 coats with no topcoat for the photo below. I love this one so much!



Blueberry Whizz is a stunning powdery cornflower blue with silver shimmer. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photos below.



Overall this collection is stunning and can we take a minute to drool over the names. I love a cutesy polish name and these are perfectly matched with the polish colour and the collection theme. The formula's are great bar Fizzy Appleicious which is just too pale. I love the shimmer and the texture together and will be wearing these again and again.

My favourites from this collection surprisingly are Violet Swizzle and Blueberry Whizz. The colours are gorgeous, the application brilliant and I don't have any others like it in my collection.

These polishes sell for £3.99 each, however you can often pick them up on offers from Boots or Superdrug.

Collage Time:





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard