Daisy Nail Art using Models Own Pink Veneer

So with the first day of spring just passed and the sun shining today I felt like doing some daisy nail art. I have always loved daisies but it's been a flower I've never painted on my nails. I love flowers on nails and will definitely be including daisies in my designs a lot more, they're just so delicate and pretty.


I used Models Own Pink Veneer from their Hypergel Collection as my base, it's a gorgeous powdery baby pink and just screams spring time. I then hand painted the daisies using a very thin nail brush and some craft paints.

 
A matte top coat finished off the design but as you can see from the macro below I was a little hasty in my top coat application and the paint has smudged slightly. Ooops!
 
 
To buy Pink Veneer for yourself log on to the Models Own website and grab it as part of their 6 for £20 offer or for £5 on its own. You can also get Models Own polishes from Boots and Superdrug. If you've never attempted nail art I suggest you just give it a go, it's so fun but I warn you ... it's addictive.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard