#tbt Barry M Pastel Textures - Swatches & Review

Its Thursday again and so I get to drag out an old collection, swatch it and review it for your pleasure. I wanted to do an Eastery collection seeing as this Sunday is Easter. Time for bunnies, chocolate eggs, chicks and tummy aches. If you're a polish fan it's also a time to wear pastels!

Barry M released these textured polishes last February (2013). I grabbed them instantly as they were some of the first high street release textures on sale in the UK and they came in 4 gorgeous pastel colours.


Atlantic Road is a gorgeous baby blue. I used 3 coat for the photos below. The macro shows the texture of the polish better.



Station Road is a sunny, canary yellow. I used 3 coats, no topcoat for the photos below. This is the only polish that has a shimmer to it. You can see the yellow shimmer in the bottle. It's truly lovely and I do not know why Barry M only added shimmer to this one.



Kingsland Road is a marshmallow pink. I used 3 coats for the photos below.



Ridley Road is a lovely mint green. I used 3 coats for the photos below.



Formula is brilliant considering these are textures and the application is easy because of it. I suggest you don't flood your brush with polish as I find thin layers show the texture better than thick layers. Drying time is great as with all textures and I find that because these are quite finely textured they don't feel too rough on the nail.

As it's Easter I added my Black Polka Dot topcoat by Nubar over the swatches to turn them into instant speckled Easter egg nails!


These polishes are part of Barry M's main line now and are beautiful. They retail for £3.99 each but you can often get them on 3 for 2 or 3 for £6 deals in Boots & Superdrug. At the moment Barry M website (which offers international shipping) has a 15% off all online orders with the code FRESH15!

Have you got these polishes? Will you be buying?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard