Barry M 50th Birthday Polish for Superdrug - Swatches & Review

Happy Birthday Superdrug, 50 years young and still looking gorgeous. There are loads of special limited edition products on sale to celebrate this momentous day so check out the websites birthday page for more details.

The one product I have been itching to get my hands on is Barry M's limited edition nail paint. Its a gorgeous pink crelly with a blue/purple shimmer. It has tons of purple, pink & white hex glitters in it and it's stunning. Its perfect for Superdrug which always uses these girly colours for it's packaging, bags and logo. I love it.



The bottle is also very cute and I am a sucker for these limited edition polishes. It cost £2.99 which is the same as their normal nail paints so it's a bargain.

Below shows the polish as is. Its dense in glitter and therefore has a thick consistency. However application was easy and drying time quick. Just be careful with the brush and wait for layers to dry before applying any others because you'll easily drag the polish if not. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photo below and I just love the way these glitter polishes build up.



Of course I had to show you the polish with topcoat. First is a gloss topcoat, it really brings out the colour and the glitters pop. I love it so much.



Lastly my fave, the matte topcoat. Wow. I love the way that this polish looks with matte topcoat on.



So will you be celebrating Superdrug's birthday by getting yourself a little Barry M treat?

If you don't fancy this Barry M polish, as well as getting a check up at the doctor (*joke) you could always pick up one of their other Birthday products. That Rimmel polish is called 50 Shades of Pink. Its definitely on my to buy list. Thanks so much Superdrug, enjoy your special day!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard