ASDA George Fruit Crush Polishes

The day after my holiday I visited the supermarket to grab some groceries and found these 4 bright textured polishes. I usually don't look twice at the George polishes on display as there is always other brands in the supermarket I would look at, however these were a bright gem on a cold, dull, wet day and they caught my eye. I am definitely not ready to give up on summer yet, plus I can never pass up the opportunity to get some new textured polishes so here they are in all their bold, coloured glory.


All the polishes applied very easily and dried pretty quickly. I found that thin coats worked best to keep the textured finish strong.

Peach Crush is a bright peach textured polish. I used 2 coats for the photos below.

ASDA George Peach Crush

ASDA George Peach Crush

ASDA George Peach Crush Macro

Watermelon Crush is a stunningly bright magenta, my fave kind of colour. I used 2 coats for the photos below but could have got away with one.

ASDA George Watermelon Crush

ASDA George Watermelon Crush

ASDA George Watermelon Crush Macro

Kiwi Crush is a lovely bright mint green. I used 3 coats for the photo below as the formula was a little sheer.

ASDA George Kiwi Crush

ASDA George Kiwi Crush

ASDA George Kiwi Crush Macro

Passionfruit Crush is a lovely berry violet colour. I used 2 coats for the photos below but like Watermelon I could have got away with just one.

ASDA George Passionfruit Crush

ASDA George Passionfruit Crush

ASDA George Passionfruit Crush Macro
 
Overall these polishes are a big surprise for me and I have to say I love them. They were a tad expensive compared to others by George at £3 each, however I feel they are worth it. Would you ever buy a supermarket nail polish? I am going to be spending a little more time browsing the George range next time I am in ASDA to see what else they sell.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard