Topper Tuesday - Models Own Microdots

Today I have the gorgeous Models Own 'Microdots', which was released last year. However many brands, including Rimmel, Loreal and 17 have released similar versions and I thought it was about time I featured this beauty on my blog. It has a paint splatter / artsy look which is super fun & makes this a very unique glitter topper.


 Microdots contains navy, cyan, yellow, peach & red matte hex glitters in a clear base.


I decided to pick out some of the colours of the dots to use as the base. From index to little finger the colours used are Models Own 'Peach Melba', 'Red Lustre', 'Feeling Blue' and 'True Blue'. These in themselves are gorgeously, pop bright colours.


I used 1 coat of microdots with some evening out, plus topcoat for the photos below. This glitter is easy to apply but I found it clumped slightly on the nail so beware of that.



 Microdots cost £4.99 and you can buy it online or in all Models Own Bottleshops.

What do you think about this polish? Do you have it and if so which colours do you wear it over? If not, will you be buying it in the upcoming 50% off sale which starts on the 29th January?

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12011797/?claim=extx9p5h2ts">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard