#OWWWP Barry M Pinks

Another edition of On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ... check me out doing a regular feature on my blog again. It's so nice to be blogging a bit more and also having the time to do it.

Today I have 3 gorgeous pink Barry M nail paints from their classic line and 2 glitter toppers. These nail paints have been out for a while but they're still being sold now (bar 1 topper) and they're all super gorgeous.




Strawberry Ice Cream is a yummy pastel pink colour. It applies easily, if a little shear on the first coat. It builds right up on the second and even if it needs a third, it dries well. I used 3 thin coats, no topcoat for the photo.


Bright Pink is a medium pink shade with a slight blue undertone. Although this shade is pretty standard, the formula is great on this polish and I love it. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photo below.



Shocking Pink is aptly named, look how bright it is ... wow! I have always loved this shade and need to get a backup of this incase Barry M ever do something crazy like discontinue this colour. I used 2 coats, no topcoat for the photo.



Barry M do great glitters and I have had some kicking about my stash for ages which I've not used so I thought I'd show off some pink glitters today as an add on to this post.



Pink Iridescent is a glitter I believe is now discontinued. However a quick browse around the web and you should find it. It's full of tiny iridescent square glitters in a slightly pink jelly base. I used 1 coat for the photo.







Rose Quartz glitter is full of copper/rose gold coloured medium hex & tiny scattered holo hex glitters. I used 1 coat for this photo below


 
Barry M do many other pink nail paints which will be featured over time, it's a colour they do so well. You can buy Barry M nail paints from Barry M, Superdrug and Boots for £2.99 or £3.99.

Which is your fave? What other Barry M colour should I do a swatch spam of?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard