#OWWWP Collection Pinks - Swatches & Review

#OWWWP (On Wednesday We Wear Pink)

A long while ago now I won a competition through Semichem for all the main line Collection nail polishes. I have had these sat in my to swatch pile for a long time and thought I'd break them down into colours to swatch and post. It seemed only fitting then that I do the pinks today's seeing as it's Wednesday ... and all the cool girls wear pink!
 
The 4 pinks from Collection are stunning, I love the range in tones. There are 3 cremes and 1 shimmer. 
 

First up is Babydoll Pink the first creme of the bunch, which is the softest shade of pink ever. It reminds me of candyfloss and baby blankets. The formula on this was tricky and as the brush bristles are reasonably hard, if you didn't wait between coats, you'd end up smearing the polish underneath. Saying that, 3 thin coats with a period of 4/5mins between coats lead to a gorgeous finish. (*I tend to find that a lot of pastel colours have formula issues so I am not surprised with this result).


Pink Cadilac is also a creme and an awesome shade for summer. Funnily enough (because of the car name) it's the exact colour I thought I wanted a TT in when I was a teenager with little taste and very poor judgement. This had a gorgeous formula and 2 coats were enough for full coverage.


In The Pink is one of those beautiful pink polishes with a blue shimmer interspersed with silver. However it doesn't translate great onto the nail, you can see the shimmer in direct light but not normally. I used 2 coats for full coverage.


Lastly is Raspberry Pink, the most amazing creme of all time. It's a more mature colour than the rest, but one I love for this time of year. The formula on this is superb and I could have gotten away with only 1 coat, however that feels unnatural to me, so I applied the second and breathed a sigh of relief.


Overall I am very impressed with the range of pinks from Collection. The only down side is the brush, which is fine in shape and size, but the material is not soft and this leads to dragging of the polish if the previous coat is a little wet. Bet let's be real here, this brand is a bargain and if the only thing I can fault it on is the brush, then it's doing every well.

You can buy collection from Semichem (obviously), Boots and Superdrug for £1.99 each.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard