Changing Career

Not many of you will know that I am a teacher and have been for 4 years. However, as all teachers out there will know, it is a profession (like many) that requires your blood, sweat and tears. I had been thinking about how to make my life easier and more enjoyable all throughout 2014, and it wasn't until I handed my notice in at my last school (with the intention of getting a new job) that I realised I needed to focus on what I loved doing and also give me a creative outlet.

So I am now embarking on building up my own business (while doing some supply teaching), which is no mean feat when you consider today's financial climate. It's both exciting and petrifying and although I am the most thorough and organised person, I know even this venture will stretch my skills to the limits.

I have been on 2 courses; a mani and pedi course and a gel nail course. Both through The Southern School of Beauty Therapy. This allows me to get insurance (so that money can change hands) and also set up trade accounts with the big suppliers (the exciting bit). I plan on converting a spare room in my house into a 'nail salon' and really focus on pursuing this dream of mine throughout 2015.

This is my biggest resolution for this year and I hope that you'll enjoy reading updates, seeing pictures of my nail room come together and work I've done on clients nails. I have had business cards made, produced lists, lists of lists and then created cross ref lists of those lists. I have no idea what will happen and the fact that I along will have to work hard for this, is very exhilarating.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard