The Lacquer Lab - May Bank Holiday Sale Swatches & Review

After buying my first Lacquer Lab polishes a few weeks a go (post here) I have been itching to get my hands on more. Thank goodness then that they had a bank holiday sale last weekend so I could do it without breaking the bank.

I picked up 3 gorgeously unusual colours: Alien, New Coat and Tweed. I have nothing like any of these in my collection and am so pleased that I now have 6 stunning Lacquer Lab polishes ... Wahoo!

 
First up is Alien, its an amazing metallic green-teal. This is so richly pigmented it would have been a one coater if I wasn't so weird about having to have 2 coats on my nails. In real life this leans slightly greener than I could capture but it's beautiful.



New Coat is a creamy salmon, peachy-pink colour. I adore this colour, the formula is good and I used 3 coats for the swatches below.



Tweed can only be described as a stormy grey blue. I love this colour, its not quite blue and it's not quite grey. Other swatches I've seen of this polish show it slightly bluer but the bottle I got was not like that and I am so pleased. This polish is gorgeously unique.



You can buy these stunning boutique nail lacquers on The Lacquer Lab website. They currently have many of their beautiful lacquers on sale at the minute and I highly recommend you get yourself over there now and buy yourself a treat, I mean some of them are cheaper than high street brands that are not half as good, it's a bargain!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard