The Polish List - Bringing It All Together

So the last few days I have been seriously thinking about my polish journey. What I am doing well, not so well, where I am and where I want to go. I have no set plan, as long as the colours, patterns and art is fun and creative I am happy. However I do want to grow, so to speak, in the nail world and this requires a certain level of planning.


So I decided to set up a facebook and twitter for 'The Polish List'. I am hoping that twitter will be a little more relaxed than the posts I put on my blog. I love how easy it is to post whats on your mind at that minute, what you spot in the shops and that you can easily communicate with brands.

Facebook will be a place to share all my photos, photos of other people who have been inspired by my work and also nails I do for friends etc. I want it to be a place where my followers and I can share and discuss nail polish etc with a little less of the restrictions imposed by instagram (easy link sharing, quick photos that aren't so perfect and won't cause half your followers to unfollow etc).

I also took the brave step in changing my IG name to @thepolishlist rather than @xxpinky_bubblesxx. Now everything is the same and people can find me easily on all 4 social media outlets.

So here is where to find me:


Next I want to get a logo designed and a matching website template. If anyone knows of a good but reasonable designer, comment below!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard