The Lacquer Lab - Salt and Pepper Duo Swatches and Review

The Lacquer Lab unexpectedly announced the release of 2 beautiful new luxury creme polishes on Friday the 16th May called the Salt and Pepper Duo. I grabbed them immediately, I am always on the lookout for new white and black polishes.


Salt is a snowy white. It took 3 thin coats to get full coverage. Formula was good and application easy, as always these creme polishes are great.


Pepper is a jet black. This is an incredible polish, all but one nail I managed to get away with using only one coat. The formula is the best I've seen from TLL and consequently the application is brilliant.


I did some rather literal nail art using these 2 polishes. Yes that's actual salt and pepper on my nails and yes I know that the P is before the S so it reads Pepper and Salt. Honestly, little things like that really get my OCD flaring up. Luckily I am too sleepy today otherwise I would have redone the letters the right way around! This will teach me for rushing into something and not planning properly ... but then again, when you're about to shake condiments onto your nails all sense has already gone out the window!



This duo is great and a fabulous addition to The Lacquer Lab line. Staple polish colours like white and black are always needed. You can buy these individually for £7 each or together in a set for £12 from their website.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard