Barry M Summer 2014 Matte Nail Paints - Swatches & Review

So Barry M announced today that they are releasing yet another mini collection, this time the polishes are an addition to their Matte range. I have to admit that I stumbled across these polishes on the Boots website in the week and ordered them straight away.


All the swatches below are 2 coats. The formula was amazing, pigmentation perfect and the drying time great. I had difficulty with the older Matte polishes formula but these seemed different. I have shown the polishes as they are in the first photo and then in the second photo with a coat of Barry M clear topcoat as I know the matte finish is not for everyone.

Wahiki is a unusual yellowy-lime green polish. I actually like it on even though it looks a little dodgy (thoughts of baby poo and bogies did cross my mind).

Barry M Matte Wahiki
Barry M Matte Wahiki with topcoat

Miami is another pink superstar from Barry M. I love it so much and believe me when I say Barry M have no dupes to this.

Barry M Matte Miami
Barry M Matte Miami with topcoat

Malibu is a gorgeous powdery cornflower. At first glance it looks similar to the recent release Damson. But it isn't, what it is however is stunning! I love the blues that Barry M have released this year.

Barry M Matte Malibu
Barry M Matte Malibu with topcoat

Rhossili is a gorgeous pink toned purple. It reminds me a bit of Pantone's colour of the year 2014,  Radiant Orchid. Originally I thought this was similar to Bright Purple but again it's nothing alike.

Barry M Matte Rhossili
Barry M Matte Rhossili with topcoat

Cancun is a tropical turquoise. In real life this leans more green, but my iPhone really struggles to capture these tones.

Barry M Matte Cancun
Barry M Matte Cancun with topcoat

Copacabana is a stunning bright coral red. It actually remind me a little of Models Own Hed Kandi on its that bright.

Barry M Matte Copacabana
Barry M Matte Copacabana with topcoat

Overall these polishes are stunning. A great addition to the Matte range and also the wider range of Barry M colours. I will put up a comparison post tomorrow so check back for that. My fave colours are probably Malibu blue and Copacabana coral. These are both perfect summer colours and I adore them both matte and glossy.

Although these aren't officially due for release until June you, like me can buy them now from Boots website (correct at time of post being published) for £3.99 each.

I also noticed that on the Boots website Barry M also have a Matte Topcoat for sale for £2.99. This I will definitely be picking up, I love the matte finish, especially over glitter manis (picture below has been taken from the website).

Barry M Matte topcoat

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard