Barry M Summer Matte 2014 Comparisons

I love doing these comparison posts, it gives me a chance to look at all my polishes again and rediscover a few old beauties.

A few of the new Summer Matte polishes look a little familiar so I have swatched them against other similar Barry M colours. I haven't branched out to other brands as I don't have a huge amount of non-English polishes.

All details are on the photos, I have used the names found on the base of the bottles but if you have any questions please comment below. The only one which may need explaining is the SLE 2013 name which was the Neon Pink with Zebra lid summer limited edition released by Superdrug last year.




 


These new Summer Matte polishes are officially due for release in June. However I bought mine from the Boots website for £3.99 which is selling them early (correct at time of blog post being published).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard