Models Own Sticky Fingers - Swatches & Review

Today I have one of the Models Own Sticky Fingers products for review. I purchased this a while ago now when Models Own were still doing their 6 for £20 offer and I needed another polish to get when I bought the Polish For Tans collection. Getting the Pastel Pink & Bows option was a complete no brainer.


The polish itself is a lovely baby pink, I used 3 coats on it's own, no topcoat for the photo below. The formula was a tad on the thick side but it still applied perfectly.


I took inspiration for the nail art from the box of the Sticky Fingers. The bows are on the small side for my nails and I found that the stickers with the stripes didn't fit across my nail totally so I had to add in the extra bits. These stickers would be great for little girls nails or people with tiny fingers.


The stickers themselves are quite thick and this means that they don't tend to stick too well to the nail so a little bit of gentle poking is needed to get them flat. I applied my stickers onto wet polish and dry polish and found they acted the same. I added 2 coats of topcoat which sealed them but lead to bubbles forming around the edge of the stickers.

I like these for that instant nail art look, however part of the fun of nail art is taking the time to create the look itself. I also have to admit to being a big fan of 3D bows over flat ones. However as a product for those with limited time I think it's great.

One last point, seeing as these polishes sell for £1 more than normal Models Own polishes, I think it would be good if they released the stickers on their own to buy. I would be far more tempted to spend money on the stickers alone. What do you think?

Models Own Sticky Fingers sell for £6 each and come in 5 different themes. You can get them from the Models Own website, or from Boots or Superdrug on the High Street.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard