Models Own Polish For Tans - Swatches & Review

Happy Saturday everyone, hope you've had a great start to the weekend. I have been busy the last few days with some family birthday celebrations. It's been so lovely but I am glad to be back after my little blog break.

Today I have Models Own new Polish for Tans collection to show you. This collection claims to be the first-ever designed to enhance and compliment a natural tan. Sounds a little bit weird to me, but tan or no tan, these are amazing colours.


Now as these are neon polishes I swatched them all over white. I always chose to wear a white base with neons as I feel they make the colours 'pop', however this is my preference and by no means the only way to wear these polishes. The formula for all these polishes was slightly thick, very similar to China Glaze's sunsational neon pastel polishes so be careful when applying them. I only needed 1 thick coat over white for each of the swatches below. They also dry to a semi matte finish so if you prefer to have more shine on your mani, I'd suggest you use a topcoat. I didn't for the photos below.

Beach Bag is a bright, pastel, peach, creme polish. It's such a pretty colour.



Bikini is a neon, sunny, yellow, creme polish. It's similar to Luis Lemon but slightly more creamy looking.



Flip Flop is an amazingly bright, grass green, neon creme polish. This was the polish from the collection that caught my eye. I don't own anything like it and I have to admit that it may be my fave green ever.



Shades is a coral neon polish. I feel like I have seen a lot of this 'shade' of polish (get the pun?). Anyways, it's pretty but nothing special.



Sun Hat is a bright, pastel pink creme and I love it. Models Own always includes a pink polish in their collections and as a pink fan I am so grateful.



I have to say I love this collection, however apart from Flip Flop nothing feels very unique and I have lots of similar colours in my collection. But if unlike me you have very few neons I definitely suggest you grab this one. The colours are gorgeous, the application great and the drying time perfect. I am excited to see how these look on tanned skin. I am pale at the minute but look how brown my skin looks in these pics! It has given me a tan! Thanks Models Own.

I got this collection in Models Own 6 for £20 offer which is still live until the 21st April. You can also buy these from Superdrug and very soon from Boots.

Which is your favourite polish from the collection? I'd love to hear your thoughts about these Polish for Tans polishes.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard