Happy Easter - Nail Art Roundup

Happy Easter, I hope you've all had a yummy day.


Just a quick blog post to summarise all my Easter nail art to date. I have never done any Easter nail art before but I have really loved it.

First I did a vintage Easter Egg skittle mani using lots of Barry M pastels.


Then because I loved the ring finger I had to recreate it on all the fingers.


A cute chick mani. I used a tutorial from @nailsbyjoha for the chick. It was brilliant.


These last two manis were inspired by @just1nail from instagram. I pretty much copied the rabbit mani dot for dot. But I had to have a go at the same mani but with chicks. The colours didn't look as good as I have envisioned but it's all a learning process.



Well I am off to have a cuppa and eat some more of my chocolate.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard