April Fools & Some Fool Nail Art

April 1st heralds all sorts of internet nonsense, however there is usually some good April Fools from some of the beauty companies.

First up is Barry M's brilliant effort! It looks so convincing.


Next up is the fun but rather weak effort from Ciate. Adding a moustache to a polish bottle is a little lazy, however the names they gave the polishes saved the day.

The ultimate collection to bring out your man’s inner gentlemen! The Gentlemen’s Collection contains 3 unique shades including ‘top hat and tails’ ‘smoking jacket’ and ‘lord of the manor’.

Rimmel's Neon Apocalips. These actually would sell quite well so who knows, we may see some of these in the stores in the future.


The last one of note is the amazing Benebait by Benefit. Check out this link to see the amazing website put together for this product. On Instagram they also had the most amazing video that went with this product.


I was sad that Models Own didn't release anything, their past pranks have been so fun. Oh well, maybe next year!

Now for my April Fools Nail Art & I decided to do a Fool. I am still new to this type of detail nail art but I love how it turned out.


I decided that it looked a little plain so I added some studs. Which look do you prefer?



This was Day 1 of the new @bm_beauts nails challenge so I used all Barry M Nail paints.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard