O.P.I Sheer Tints - Swatches & Review

Happy Friday everyone, hope you're ready for the weekend.

Today I have the amazing O.P.I Sheer Tints to show you. As soon as I saw these I knew I needed them, they're so different to all the other polishes in my collection.


Now the formula on these is thick, almost like honey so you need to work quickly and be patient. However the results are worth it. All the swatches below show 1 coat on the index finger, 2 coats in the middle finger, 3 coats on the ring finger and 4 coats on the little finger. I wouldn't suggest wearing more than 3 coats on it's own as it does get very thick.

I'm Never Amberrassed is a stunning sunny yellow that builds up nicely to a rich amber colour.


I Can Teal You Like Me is a aqua blue which gets quite dark as it the layers build up.


Don't Violet Me Down is a lovely juicy grape purple. I love how yummy this colour looks!


Be Magentale With Me is a gorgeous pink which is very sheer on the first coat but builds up nicely.


Now the best part of these Sheer Tints is their versatility for stunning nail art creations. Both these looks were inspired by the amazing @ghoszf on Instagram.



Overall this collection is amazing. I purchased my set from TNBL for around £6 each plus p&p. A bit of a bargain if you ask me.

Will you be getting these polishes? Whats your favourite one?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard