Simply Spoiled Beauty Mani

Review Sample

Simply Spoiled Beauty is a massive supplier of nail art tools and other cosmetics. They have a great instagram account too which shows off work from all their fans and supporters. I really like seeing this from a company, there are a few other companies that show off their customers art and it's def the way to go as far as social media goes (but thats another story).

I was therefore incredibly honoured to be approached to review some of their products. I was too excited to pick and so just asked for anything. What I got sent is amazing. I recieved two of their Mood thermal polishes which change colour in heat, 3 gorgeous nail art pens and some bows and other accent nail goodies.


I decided to create a mani themed around their green/yellow colour changing polish as I was so excited to use it. This polish was amazing and I used 3 coats for a totally full cover, I will use a white base in future though. I then used the amazing nail art pen in black glitter to do the tiny dots and added the pretty bow to finish the look.


 I love this mani, there are few colours which don't look good with black and I am so happy with the nail art pens. They will be perfect for small detailed work.

If you want 40% off your order (and who doesn't), use the code 'polishlist' when you checkout.

Products used:


Mood colour changing polish - $12 or $7.20 with my discount code.
Black Glitter nail art pen (part of a 8 piece set) - $38.99 or $23.43 with my discount code.
Black Bow (part of a 12 piece set) - $14.99 or $8.99 with my discount code.

Find simply spoiled beauty:
Instagram - @simplyspoiledbeauty
Facebook - Simply Spoiled beauty
 
Let me know if you go shopping and tag me in your creations, I would love to see what you buy!
 
Review Sample

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard