Topper Tuesday

Firstly, I know it's Wednesday but for some reason this post didn't go out as it was suppose to yesterday. I'll have to look at my blogger scheduling settings.

Today I bring you Topper Tuesday! A new feature for the blog which I would alternate with Tutorital Tuesdays. Topper Tuesdays will just showcase an interesting glitter polish topper but it will give me a chance to show some of the more unique glitters I have in my collection or that I buy in the future.

Today I have a Nails Inc Floral glitter topper called Richmond Gardens. I love how beautifully elegant the bottles are. When these were released I was very excited! However for £12 a go, I was a little hesitant to buy any. Thankfully I received this in a prize pack from winning the Grazia Manicure Monday Competition! Thank you Grazia!



This polish contains pale lime green, blue and white matte hex glitters in 2 sizes as well as white and blue flower shaped matte glitters in a clear base. Glitter coverage was good but I did need to fish the flowers out (which was easy) and then place them on the nail.


I layered this polish over Barry M Greenberry and it looks amazing. I used 1 coat of Richmond Gardens, plus the hand placed flowers and covered it with Glossy Glam. As you can see though the floral glitters stick up. I do have rather curved nails but even still the amount the stick up would not be smoothed with any amount of topcoat.

 
 

Overall I love this polish despite the sticky up flowers. There are 4 other floral polishes in this collection from Nails Inc and all beautiful in their own way. I will definitely look to buy the others at some point but will wait until they are cheaper than £12.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard