#tbt OPI Couture De Minnie Collection

I put a poll out earlier on my Instagram page asking for you to pick which collection you'd like to see for my #tbt post today and the overwhelming majority of you picked the OPI Couture De Minnie. So here it is!

Who doesn't love a cute Disney themed collection with a strong focus on red/pink.

OPI Couture De Minnie Collection

Chic From Ears To Tail is a lovely bubblegum pink that's on the bright side with a gorgeous but subtle silver shimmer. I love this colour, it's very feminine and looks so pretty on. I used 3 coats as it's quite sheer but builds easily and the formula is great.

OPI - Chic From Ears To Tail

A Definite Moust-Have is my favourite colour from this collection. Its a lovely raspberry, blush pink that again is on the bright side. This also has a subtle shimmer but it's more pearly than silver. I used 3 coats again for this polish to even out a couple of streaky patches.

A Definite Moust-Have

Minnie Style is such a lovely glitter that contains white, pink & red hex and white square glitter in a clear base. The addition of square glitter is something that OPI love to do and I adore it in this polish. However it is very hard to get on the brush so I placed a few on my nails for the swatch below.

Minnie Style

Innie Minnie Mighty Bow is such a beautiful rose red with a sparkly silver shimmer. I used 2 coats for the photo below. Again the formula is amazing.

Innie Minnie Mighty Bow

Magazine Cover Mouse is the liquid sand addition to this collection and I still love textured polishes. Its a bright lipstick red with a golden sparkle and is so sophisticated. I find that OPI textures are always so sparkly. I used 2 coats for the photo below.

Magazine Cover Mouse

Overall this is a great collection that is perfect for those people who love classic polish colours but with a little twist. For the rest of us polish addicts it a stunning 5 piece that is so versatile and can be used in so many different ways in nail art.

I also want to add that this collection came with the most gorgeous art. Just look at the the picture below. I got it from the OPI website.

 
You can buy these polishes from lots of e-tailers so have a good look around for the best deal.
 
Nail Polish Direct - £7.95 each
 
Have you got this collection? If not is there anything that takes your fancy?
 
Vicky x

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard