Monthly Challenge Roundup - March 2014

March's Challenges - A compilation of my manis from March 2014

One of the fun things of being on Instagram is taking part in a couple of the nail art challenges. I do @califonails and @bm_beauties challenges as both offer me something different.

@californails #nailartmar is the biggest of the two challenges and there are no rules, just do something based on the theme for that day.

Here is a round up of my #nailartmar entries, as I am still reasonably new to nail art I am loving having a focus to work to. It's really stretching my skills and I like that I attempt themes I would never normally go for.


@bm_beauties challenge is a Barry M based nail art challenge. Again you have a theme to work to but you can only use Barry M polishes to create your mani. As I have a lot of Barry M polishes it is not an issue for me.


Now both these challenges had the same theme on Day 22 - Spring so I used the same mani for both. It's the first time I've done that but it did allow me to spend a lot of time on the design.

Its always difficult to pick a favourite, especially as each offers something different! I am looking forward to the challenges for April and all the pretty mani's I will end up creating.

Thank you all for taking time to read this blog, it means the world to me. Which was your favourite mani?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard