My Christmas Goodies & Pictures

I hope everyone had a merry christmas & got everything they asked for! ^.^
I want to share a couple of beauty related goodies that I received.



I received this adorable strawberry-heart shaped tin & almost died! I will most definitely find another use for it once I take the products out, which are from The Body Shop & includes the strawberry body polish (I used to use this years ago & loved it), 2 nail files, A High Shine Lip Treatment & a body butter. Everything smells delicious!

 From my brother I got this Sex in the City body lotion & perfume pack, although I thought it was a board game until I opened it :P Each type (love, lust, kiss) has it's own smell which matches it's identidy.

From my lovely partner (although I did pick it out :P) I got the VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler 1000, which is the newer model. I wanted it after seeing ChloeMorello use it & I thought since I wash my hair at night & it is still a bit damp in the morning, I can use it before work for perfectly sleek hair.
It comes with a larger & smaller brush (which I use for the top sections), has 2 heat settings & a cool setting & 2 covers to protect the bristles. I love the pink design on the handle! 

Makeup: Naked 1: Sin, Virgin, Naked. Blush: MAC Pink Swoon Lips: Sleek Amped
 As it was my first use without watching their instruction video, I didn't manage big hair which was fine for me, & it took a little bit to get used to but by the end I managed to stop getting my hair almost completely tangled up in the brush. I had to dry my hair with a hair dryer 80% dry & the brush dried the rest of it really fast in sections, but it was a little bit time consuming.
 I also got this jewelery box organizer (yay I finally have a full length mirror) which I am slowly filling up, but it has so much room which is perfect to hold everything in it. I have rearranged my makeup so I can do it all in front of this yay.!

 More Christmas Pictures
 Christmas day!

 Tree & a few presents. My nanna made that Santa a few years back. This year my dad got into a Santa suit to hand everything out.
 Chester getting into the Christmas spirit, he only played with the tree once since it's been up!
Boxing day out at the beach, perfect weather except for the wind. Double jetskis mean double the fun!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, now lets bring on the new year!!
xx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard