Festive Holiday Makeup


I wore this out to my partners work Christmas dinner, & wanted something a bit festive but not using the typical Christmas-y colours. I also knew I didn't want to wear red lips because I wore them out to dinner a few nights before & it faded & just looked awful, and I'd rather not worry about it!
My skin looks photoshopped, but please believe me that it's not!







Yes that is a feather extension poking out, I actually have 5 in my hair but because it's so thick they are always hiding.

There's a spot on my cheek where my bronzer skips over it, which is so annoying!!

 Products
Face: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation in Nude
Nude by Nature Eye Definer
MAC Lightscapade
MAC Warm Soul

Eyes: Sugarpill Goldiluxe - Lid
MUG Galaxy- right on outside of gold.
MAC Contrast- outer lid. I had to use Nyx's Slide on pencil eyeliner in Sunrise Blue right in the outer V for that hint of bright blue to stand out.
MUG Burlesque- crease
MUG Sensuous- inner crease
MUG Shimma Shimma- highlight
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
BYS Lashes- once again they are really cheap quality so you can still see the lash band even with covering it with eyeliner :(

Lips: I had worn off Ulta3 Harem Pink but I added Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle over the top for a creamy pink.

I hope everyone has a merry & safe Christmas! xx


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard