Day To Night// Graphic Gold & Black // Ft Katy Perry lashes

I started out with this makeup during the day.... it isn't essentially a day time look but it was day enough for me :P We were in the city for Stereosonic (best day!!) but this was the day before were we got to go out to lunch & shopping with friends and we got to see our niece for the first time in ages! Sorry for the pic heavy post.
Day Makeup


I did my eyes at home but finished with my foundation in the car, I was trying out a sample of the Garnier BB Cream, but as I put it on I realized it was a medium colour & a bit too dark & orange looking for me, but I blended & blended & added everything else and the colour didn't turn out too bad in the end. Unfortunately I couldn't open the packet properly and some splattered onto my strap :@ so I tried to rub it off but got lipstick on it too and made it even worse!!! *DOH* I took out my hair and kinda twisted the strap to hide it. So annoying!

~Products~
Face: Garnier BB Cream in Medium (I actually liked it though, and the darker colour will be nice for summer, too, and I didn't need concealer except for undereyes!)
Nude by Nature Eye Definer- Contour
Christian Dior Far A Joues Pudre #849 Contour
MAC Lightscapade MSF
Australis Fresh & Flawless powder
Bourjois blush 34 Rose D'or
Eyes: Stila Kitten (inner lid) Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette: Half Baked (lid) Naked & Buck (crease) Creep (outer v into crease) Virgin (highlight)
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, NP Set Liquid eyeliner (to intensify the black)
Lips: Milani Rosehip (although the pink doesn't look as bright here...)

Night
After this busy, exhausting day I didn't feel like completely starting my makeup over again but I wanted to dramat-ify it for a big night out (the random nights are the best!) I also *had* to use my Oh My! Katy Perry lashes by Eyelure.


 ~Products~
Face: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation in Nude
Nude by Nature Eye Definer
Christian Dior Far A Joues Pudre #849 Contour
MAC Lightscapade MSF
MAC Dollymix 
Australis Fresh & Flawless powder
Eyes: BYS Black Gel Eyeliner (used a thin brush to draw in outer v & traced into crease, also lower lashline & waterline) Sleek Noir (black to set gel) UD Creep (blended under black) Naked (above black) Half Baked (touched up gold on lid, lower lashline)
Katy Perry Oh My! Falsies 
Lips: Mac Viva Glam Nicki
Mini Lash Review

These seriously are the thickest lashes ever. They are double banded so they feel really sturdy. I had to cut mine down to shape just a tiny bit, & as they were quite stiff they weren't the easiest to put on but I'm sure they will be easier to apply next time. They are probably a bit too overwhelming for my eyes, especially when they are open, but that wont stop me from wearing them again. I also didn't need to curl my lashes into them as I curled them beforehand & already had a heap of mascara on.
With my "mustached friend" hehe.

Also if you're wondering I got my top from www.allyfashion.com.au instore a couple of weeks ago, it is a lemon coloured peplum style top with a peak-a-boo back. Although I changed it for going out since it was stained! I wore it with black shorts during the day but I would have paired it with a black bandage skirt for night.

Thank you so much for looking! Take care xx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard