Variete Duochromes - Polishes From Russia

While on my travels I was looking for nail polishes that were different to any I had OR totally gorgeous and the ones I have to show you today are from the latter category.

Variete nail polishes grabbed my attention instantly as they looked very Chanel like on the shelves. They had many different colours but it was the duochromes that I knew were coming home with me. I picked up 3 different colours; burlesque vert, burlesque cyan & burlesque grenat


Burlesque Vert is a stunning Gold to Green dupchrome. A classic duochrome polish that applies like a dream. I used 2 photos for the photos below.



 

Look how amazing the macro is, this polish is gorgeous.



Burlesque Cyan has to be one of my favourite duochrome combinations - Blue to Purple. Although it is similar to Rimmel's Metal Rush Royal Blue, the formaula of this polish is far thicker and therefore you need less coats. I used 2 coats for the photos below.




Again the macros show this beautiful shift.



Burlesque Grenat is possibly my fave of the 3. The shift from Plum through to Gold is incredible and it also shows off many colours in between such as amber and bronze. I do not have anything like this polish in my stash so I am very please I picked it up. I used 2 coats for the photos below.




Can I get an ahhhhh! This polish is amazing!



These polishes were 249 roubles each which is about £4. Def worth the money, despite the fact that these polishes were bought from the shop with the hideous customer service. I have not done any research into where you can buy these polishes online or even if they are available in other countries so please leave a comment below if you know anything.

So my love affair with duochromes continues. Are you also a fan? What is your fave duochrome?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard