The Lacquer Lab - Marrakech Collection

Firstly, can I tell you how excited I am to be the swatcher for the amazing Emily over at The Lacquer Lab! I have been bursting to speak of this news ever since she contacted me. I am equally nervous as I know there are loads of far more talented nail artists/swatchers out there but I am giving it my best shot!

The first in their new City Series is the Marrakech collection.


This gorgeous 5 piece takes inspiration from the heady and exotic vibes of Morocco’s most ancient and vibrant citadel. As always these stunning lacquers are made to the highest standard and are 5 toxin-free. The collection includes 4 luxe-crème hues and their first crème-jelly lacquer.

'Hypnotic, heady and sun-soaked; Marrakech is the perfect way to kick-start an enchanting summer season' - I couldn't have said it better myself!

Karma Sutra is a gorgeous fuchsia toned red, it's like hot fiery passion on your nails. I used 2 coats, plus topcoat for the photo below.

The Lacquer Lab's Karma Sutra

Souk & The City is a stunning terracotta coloured lacquer, it's the perfect colour for this collection. This was a massive surprise for me because it looks so stunning on! I used 2 coats, plus topcoat for the photo below.

The Lacquer Lab's Souk & The City

Rock The Kasbah is a gorgeously bright peach. I can't help singing the song when I hear the name of this lacquer. It's beautiful and I will definitely be rocking this beauty this summer! I used 3 coats, plus topcoat for the photo below.

The Lacquer Lab's Rock The Kasbah

Snake Charmer is the most amazing teal toned cyan. I am loving blues this summer! I used 2 coats, plus topcoat for the photo below.

The Lacquer Lab's Snake Charmer

Fountain Of Youth is TLL's first crème-jelly lacquer. It is a little thinner in consistency than the others but is gorgeous when built up because of the little gold glitters. I love the sparkly, watery feel this lacquer has because of the pale green, gold combo. I used 4 thin coats plus topcoat for the photo below.

The Lacquer Lab's Fountain Of Youth

This collection is all kinds of incredible. Its hard to pick a favourite but I may have to go with Rock The Kasbah. You can buy these for £7 each from The Lacquer Lab's website, or treat yourself to the whole 5 piece collection for only £29! I highly recommend it! This is a brand who has quality at the heart of what they do and you will want to own every single one of their lacquers!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard