Copy Cat Makeup // Dramatic Coloured FOTN


Is it fair to say I was "inspired" by Misschievious on Youtube when I pretty much copied her drugstore makeup tutorial? And although I was drooling over the Sleek Lagoon palette she used, I knew I would have plenty of similar colours I could substitute them for. I love using a darker base underneath bright colours for a bright but smoky look, as done in my Jewel Smoky Eye Makeup, as it brings them out differently compared to a lighter base.

And although this was a bored-on-a-saturday-night-playing-with-makeup-look it wasn't a waste of makeup as we ended up going out in the end. Nothing worse when you do your makeup perfectly and then nothing happens!





Ignore the eyelash giving me a lazy eye!

~Products
Face: Australis Paparazzi Perfect Foundation Nude, Rimmel Wake Me Up Soft Beige, Nars Laguna, MAC Lightscapade, Ingot blush #51
Eyes: MAC Painterly Paintpot, Essence Ballerina Backstage eye souffle [black, base], Nyx Base White [base for inner corner & higher in the crease] next as pictured;
1- random ebay pigment [coral, inner corner],
2- Bh Cosmetics Day & Night [dark indigo purple, outer corner],
3- Day & Night [teal, lower lashline],
4-Inglot AMC 60 [yellow, inner browbone],
5- Day & Night [mixed together, middle of lid].
Maybelline Master Precise, BYS Gel liner [waterline]. Manicare False Lashes.
Lips: Totally a guess, but I am pretty sure it is BYS Champagne Rain


Slightly altered, same as first pic but contrast upped.
In case you are wondering, I wore the same outfit pictured here, as you can see with the 2nd skirt & the peplum top. I found this perfect for this night, as it had been raining almost all day, but by this time it had stopped so it was actually quite humid so I did not get that horrible hot & sweaty feeling.

As I always say thank you for viewing, all of your comments mean so much to me. I appreciate all of my followers, old & new, so don't be afraid to let me know if you're following me & I will checkout your blog in return! xxx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard