Boohoo.com // Clothing Haul

A little while ago I ordered for the first time from Boohoo.com as they had a sale with clothing & accessories up to 75%. I see their ad on TV & in magazines all the time so I thought I would give it a go. I have only really just started ordering clothes online because they are something I'd prefer to try on first because sometimes when something looks good on the hanger it doesn't look as nice or is as flattering as what I thought, and my sizing can be iffy.

I thought they were Australian, but as far as I know they are in the UK but they also have an Australian website, with free shipping to Australia. Most of their clothing is reasonably priced and you can always find items on special.



 Wet look Aztec print skater skirt
 I don't have anything like this, and I absolutely love the print on it. I'm not really sure what type of top to wear with this as I usually have to copy other styles to put an outfit together, what would you wear it with? I've seen lots of looks with this skirt with a sweater, which would be appropriate for autumn.
Heather wet look skirt

 I bought this because it was only $6 and I wouldn't mind if I didn't like it because of that. But when I first saw it, it looked no longer than a waistband! Luckily it is quite stretchy and I didn't find it riding up like I thought it would. It has an exposed zipper out the front that goes all the way down. I'm glad it was at the front otherwise anyone could sneak from behind and pull it down, what a disaster it would be! The waistband is elastic and folds over so it looks funny laid out but it doesn't when it's on.

Carol Jewel + Rose Peplum Top
I can't get enough of peplum styled tops & dresses because they are so flattering and will always hide the bloat! The print on this is stunning and it is so light & perfect for balmy summer nights. It has cap sleeves and a high neckline with an exposed zipper at the back that goes 3/4 down until the peplum separates so it opens completely. The only downside is zipping it up by yourself which is almost impossible but I did manage it after struggling, and because it is tight around the waist you can't pull it up already zipped.
The peplum top & wet look skirt together,
 Alice Georgette Leopard Collar Blouse
This is a sheer tie up back top with a leopard print peter pan-style collar. It has a sort of bubble style elastic bottom on it. I wore it with a black bra here but would wear it with a cami when wearing out. What styled bottoms would you wear it with?

sorry for the dirty mirror!

Kelly Cut Out Tropical Print Skater Dress
I love the contrast of the bright colours against the black and the skater style with side cutouts in this dress. Unfortunately it is a little bit too big for me at the neckline & the straps so it hangs down a bit showing my bra from the top & the sides, but hopefully I can get someone who's nifty with the sewing machine to fix it. I took a pic of the back of it on it's own, stupidly ha.

I also ordered another dress but as I ordered when the sale was almost over so there didn't end up being any in my size in the end but I got refunded... and there were also some other cute tops but they had sold out in my size, waah!

The total of this order came to $100 which is really good for 5 items. I like how the website is set out, it is easy to select which type of clothing/ style/ colours you are looking for and I was so happy with how quick the shipping was. At the moment they also have a clearance on for winter coats at the moment.

What are your fave online stores to buy clothes?

<3

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard