The door into summer




Although you wouldn't remember it looking out the window now, it's been positively balmy these past few weeks and given a true taste of summer. I finished uni for the year two weeks ago, so thankfully I've been able to get out and make the most of it. It's crazy to think in September it'll be my final year, and having to begin things like dissertation research hasn't quite sunk in yet. I've picked a question I'm passionate about though, so hopefully it won't feel too much like work.

Although it been so warm, I'm still in that winter mindset of being nervous of going out without a jacket so layering has been helping me ease into it. You may remember this skirt from a haul post back in February, and it's been my absolute go to item this Spring (and I'm amused to see from that post that I'm wearing it exactly as I predicted I might!). I'm really digging midi lengths at the moment, I usually prefer mini skirts but I love the ease of this length and it how still allows me to show off my shoes!



I own a ridiculous amount of suede vests by now, but I really couldn't resist picking up this one when I saw what beautiful condition it was in. I wouldn't be surprised if it's deadstock, it certainly has no signs of wear or any softening of the suede. When I opened it up to check the label I instantly thought of Vix from Vintage Vixen and was sure I recognised the name from her blog - I was right! Although it was in absolutely perfect condition, it also absolutely stunk of smoke and took a few weeks to air it out completely. I'm so pleased with how well it fits me though, it's my exact size.



skirt and vest - vintage // top - glamorous // sandals - asos // necklace - thrifted indian silver

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard