The Business Show 2015!

This week I was lucky to be invited to two really good events that I went to with my Busy Bees Publishing and Music Audio Stories partner Adie Hardy.


On Wednesday evening, Adie and I went to a Business Seminar in Victoria. It was great to have a chance to learn something new about running a company and business as well as networking with other business owners. We have started to bump into the same people we've met from other networking nights now which is nice.






And yesterday we attended The Business Show 2015!


It's the UK's biggest business show with 25,000 visiting businesses, 350 exhibitors, 250 free seminars and Masterclasses. Held at Olympia, it was a great day out for us!

I've never been to anything like this before although I have been attending quite a few business seminars lately. Still I couldn't believe I was at The Business Show representing my own company!!! If you had told me two years ago I would be networking and socializing with other company and business owners in 2015 as a business owner myself, I would have laughed! I'm so proud of what I have been able to achieve in such a short space of time. I feel so lucky. Lucky that I have made something I love and I'm passionate about doing. Lucky that I get to work with amazingly talented actors and musicians on it. And lucky that I have the best team of people around me to help me make it all happen. I've had my share of ups and downs over the years but I have to say, I'm really loving my life right now and I can't wait to see where Music Audio Stories takes me...

Anna-Christina

Anna-Christina at The Business Show 2015 image

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard