I am the drummer in a rock 'n' roll band




I'm a huge fan of Roger Taylor. He's the drummer from Queen and he also released some really fab solo work which I love just as much as Queen. Anyhoo, today Roger is 66! So in honour of that, I spent my spare time last week drawing this portrait of him.

It's the first real portrait I've done since I broke my arm, I've been kind of scared of trying in case I couldn't because of pain, etc. So I'm especially pleased with it! It's all graphite with a little bit of Posca pen for his pretty blue eyes. I then ran it through Photoshop because I can. I took some progress shots because I love seeing them from other artists. You might have to squint a bit for some of them though, graphite is a beast to try and capture under the lens due to it's reflective nature.

Happy birthday Roger!








One of my favourite versions of his songs ♥ Please don't watch the Man on Fire music video though. As much as I love Roger, his videos are kind of embarrassing.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard