Promotional Videos/First Short Film


Dear all,

I have been extremely busy working hard on editing music to visuals. Two new promotional videos and one sound to a visual video have now been uploaded to my website here: www.annachristinamusic.com/videos
Massive thanks to Lee aka BlueCandy for contributing so much to my website. I'm really happy with it so far ;-)


I'm also very excited to be working on a short film soon! This will really put me to the test and I can't wait to take up the challenge. As well as this, me and Mr Adie Hardy are halfway through production on our 5th audio book and had a brilliant recording session last week with David Ryder Prangley and Belle Star when we recorded them voicing one of our mischievous squirrels and a ferret! The responses we're been getting to our stories so far have been excellent (you can read some reviews here: www.facebook.com/media) and we are so pleased with how the whole project is developing and can't wait to finish the next story. I now seem to be conjuring ideas for a Christmas story. That will be fun!

Hope you've all been enjoying the lovely weather we've been having here in London,

Anna-Christina 




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard