Caviar & Bubbles | Review & FOTD

I hope everybody is doing well! Firstly as Google Reader is closing down in a couple of weeks, I would appreciate it if you were able to follow me through Bloglovin so you can keep updated! It sucks how hard everybody has worked to gain followers to have it taken away! Anyhow, let me know if you have followed & I will make sure I have followed you.

In a previous post I showed one of my newer purchases, the Caviar & Bubbles (AKA Champagne & Caviar) palette from Nyx, so I've been playing around with it in the past couple of weeks and here's what I think of it!

The Palette
Packaging: In a sturdy compact palette with a large mirror, perfect for traveling.
Colours: 5 matte & 5 shimmery neutral eyeshadows which mostly leans towards a cool tone. Most of the light shimmery colours are very similar to each other in the swatches/ pan but come out different on the eyes.
Pigmentation: Fairly pigmented with one swipe but I'd still recommend a base to make the most of the colours. The matte colours can come off a little bit chalky & not as pigmented so a base would prevent that.
Swatches done without base & one swipe
Longevity: I always use a primer anyway so I find these last well on me but I think they would fade easily without one!
Price: $10 from Cherry Culture but prices depend on where you're buying from.

FOTD
 Face | Rimmel Wake Me Up & Stay Matte powder, Nars Laguna & MAC Lightscapade, Nyx Angel blush
Eyes | Nyx Caviar & Bubbles palette: Lid: 1 Crease: 2 Blending: 3 Outer V/ Slightly under eyes: 4 Highlight: 5
Sleek Gel liner, Nyx Wonder Pencil, Maybelline One by One mascara
Lips | Sleek Pout Paints in Pinkini & Peachykeen


Overall I really like this palette, but I'm uhmming & ahhing over whether I really need any more neutral colours that I can easily get from my Naked 2 & Day & Night palette, but for the price the quality is pretty good, so I would definitely recommend this. 

Have you tried any of the Runway palettes from Nyx before?
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard