Youtube Inspiration #1: Emma Pickles

I've been a fan of watching beauty videos on YouTube such a long time, and recently I've copied a couple of makeup tutorials so I thought I would put it into kind of a mini series that I will occasionally post so I can share my favourite Beauty Guru's. Hopefully it will create inspiration for those who may be looking for someone new to follow.
This first installment is an Arabic-inspired look by the beautiful & talented Emma Pickles. You should definitely check her out, she has an awesome accent, to-the-point videos & seems so lovely. I will share the video down below!

Colourful Arabic-esque Eyes
 ~Products
Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up + Stay Matte powder
Nars Laguna, Bourjois Delice De Soleil bronzer, MAC Lightscapade
Jordana A Touch Of Pink
Eyes: 1- Sugarpill Goldilux Pigment Center of lid only
2- Bh Cosmetics Day & Night, Lilac Inner & Outer corner of lid & inner lower lashline
3- Bh Cosmetics Day & Night, Blue Over lilac to intensify & blended into crease & outer lower lash line
4- "  " Pink colour blended into crease
5- Skin tone colour from Wet n Wild Vanity palette to blend out crease & a subtle highlight
6- White shimmery eyeshadow also from Day & Night palette to highlight inner corner
Sleek Gel Liner Lash Line & waterline (wish mine turned out as dramatic as hers, oh well)

Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum (she wore lighter pink lips but I felt like going bright =))
The link to her video is here, be sure to check out her channel you wont regret it!

I hope you like this makeup look, let me know what you think!
I will try to semi-regularly continue on with this series whenever I get inspiration from my fave gurus!
xx  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard