Edgy Emerald FOTD x2// Bh Cosmetics Day & Night palette

Hey gals <3
Both of these FOTD's are so old it is not funny! The first look is from back when I bought the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald & I wanted to test it out, but I love the whole look together and still wanted to post these.

Look 1
Pretty much just wanted to show off my good hair day :P Didn't do anything to it!
I love wearing light greens with pink cheeks & lips so I kept the hues similar! I know yet again these are spring makeup looks.... that I had probably done last spring, way too long ago. Oh and while I'm lovin my hair in these pictures, yesterday I changed my hair, after having the same colour & style for soo long.

~Products~
Face: The foundation at the time was a whole lotta mixture so there's probably no point mentioning it, but for the rest I used a Dior Bronzer Sample, MAC Lightscapade, Nyx Stick Blush in Tulip, Jordana Blush in Coral Sandy Reef. This combination was quite random as I usually match both the cream & powder blushes to each other.
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald, Bh Cosmetics Day & Night palette [pictured, light aqua on lid, green in crease]. Tan colour to blend out crease. Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner
Lips: Revlon Balm Stain in Lovesick

Look 2
This was inspired by Shaaanxo on youtube from a GRWM (Get Ready With Me video) where she did the same colour placement. Excuse that the eyes are not symmetrical, especially with the eyeliner! If you ever feel afraid to rock bright eyeshadow, stick it to the lid or lower lashline only and use neutral colours everywhere else :) My under eye highlight looks way too bright, went a bit crazy with the lilac concealer! Oh and I am enjoying the light waterline with the darker lower lash line, kind of feels a bit more mod to me!

 ~Products~
Face: Same thing about the foundation, Nyx Cream Blush in Glow, Face of Australia blush in Outback Primrose (before I gave it away obviously lol), (same bronzer & highlighter as always)
Eyes: Day & Night palette; Reddish Brown [crease], Dark brown [lower lashline], Same light green as FOTD above [lid], Pixie Epoxy & then random ebay pigment over lid [pictured]. Nyx JEP in Milk [waterline], Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner + NP Set liquid eyeliner.
Lips: Nyx Lipstick in Narcissus, Nyx lipgloss in LaLa
I'm glad I can finally get this post out of my drafts haha, so good to clean that part up! And although once again this type of look is posted in the 'wrong' season, it's nice to be inspired by / inspire others! For those of you in the spring time, I definitely would recommend Edgy Emerald as a lid or lower lashline colour! As you can see I think different shades of pink compliment green nicely.

And I'm sorry for the messy/ jumbled pictures, Nowadays I am trying to keep them more consistent. :)

Thanks for looking xx
Follow on Bloglovin

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard