2x FOTD: Neutral Eyes, Pink Lips

Hey sexy ladies <3
This is another double post this time featuring neutral eyes & pink lips... both the same concept but very different looks. I will always love this combo! There are so many types of pink lipsticks not to have fun trying them out ;)

~Look 1
This day I wanted to define my eyes keeping it fairly natural, and I wanted to try out my Vau Beauty lashes out. And I was in the mood for some bright pink lips so Viva Glam Nicki was the go!



Natural Lighting
~Products~
Face: Nars Laguna, Mac Lightscapade. I can't remember what I wore on my cheeks sorry :( But it is probably Bourjois Blush #16 because it is so light & glowy.
Eyes: Stila 'Kitten',UD Naked1 'Naked','Buck', 'Gunmetal', 'Creep'. Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner.
Lips: Nyx 'Dolly Pink' lipliner, MAC 'Viva Glam Nicki'

I started out with Kitten on the lid and blended Buck into the crease, using Naked to soften it. Using a tapered blending brush, blend Gunmetal right into the crease. I used an angled eyeliner brush to further define it with Creep.  Leave the outer v free of dark colours. Apply Gunmetal to the lower lashline & define the outer half with Creep. Blend Kitten from the inner 3rd & under gunmetal.
Apply liner winging it out & mascara to finish the eyes.

~Look 2
I tried this out from my look book that I got with the Stila 'In The Light' Palette, it could have done with a bit more definition,although I did add a darker colour, it still wasn't anything special. I think it was probably the lower lashline, I should have brought the colour down, maybe?



~Products~
Face: Nars Laguna, MAC Lightscapade, Nyx Cream blush 'Hot Pink', Nyx Blush 'Pinky'.
Eyes: Stila In The Light: 'Kitten', 'Bliss', 'Sandstone' , Feeling lazy so I only used Stila Smudgestick in 'Damsel'. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, Essence I <3 Extreme volume mascara.
Lips: Nyx lipliner 'Pinky', Nyx Extreme Lip Cream 'Adis Ababa'.

This look was super simple, blending Kitten across the lid, Bliss into the crease & Sandstone for a hint of definition more precisely into the crease. Winging out eyeliner as usual and applying Damsel into the waterline. I will post a review on this palette soon so keep an eye out!

Lol don't mind my crazy changing hair in those pics!

As per usual thanks for looking!
Have a lovely day xx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard