In my room

I'm moving back to my family home for the summer on Thursday and as I type this my room is already mostly dismantled and boxed up. Although I haven't been the happiest living here, I really love the space I created for myself and I'm going to miss this little nook in particular so I thought I'd take some photos.


As I'm sure you can tell I have more things than I have space, but I've never let that stop me! The things on the wall were thrown together at random when I moved in with the promise of organising it properly which I never did, however I'm quite attached to the arrangement by now. Same story with my pin board below.






I'm going to miss my record player dearly while it goes into storage for 3 months! I'm spinning as many records as I can in the meantime to make up for it!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard