Sheer heart attack, real cardiac

The other day I decided to venture a little way away to go shopping, just for something a little different, where the secondhand stores have never let me down before. Unfortunately this day they did and I didn't find anything. Feeling a little hung up at being empty handed, I decided to mooch on back to the train station early when I passed by a record store I hadn't noticed before. I dithered for a little bit first over whether or not I should go in (does anyone else do this first when spotting a quiet shop? I know how silly it is but I can't help feeling nervous!) but I decided to be brave and take a chance. And I'm so glad I did! I found the most wonderful things!

Some of the records were split by popular artist, which I eagerly began flipping through. There was nothing of note in the Pink Floyd section, but I managed to find the two Queen records I was missing from my collection and at really great prices too! Sheer Heart Attack is pristine condition and I couldn't be happier, it's one of my favourites and it really pained me not having it in my collection. The cover of The Miracle isn't too fab, but the disc itself looks almost brand new so for £5 I wasn't fussed about the cover, it's not the bit you play after all! I really can't tell you how happy I am at finally owning all of Queen's studio LPs, they're a band that mean so very much to me so it really feels like an achievement. I also found a copy of Led Zeppelin II on it's original plum coloured Atlantic label for only £15, and a first mono edition of The Kinks debut for only £35. I couldn't believe my luck!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard