Story Time!

This week I had an absolutely brilliant time at Eagle Nursery doing a Music Audio Stories ‘Story Time’. This involves a mix of listening, drawing and drama and it was so much fun! It was a class of 14 2-4 year olds, so a challenge to keep their attention, but mission accomplished!

I played them ‘March of The Ants’ and it was great talking to them about the story after they had heard it. Sharing out the felt tips, pencils and crayons was a bit manic! I had brought these cute suitcases of colours but I couldn’t get them out of the packaging fast enough as they all rushed at me to get their colours! It was really quite funny! Then there wasn’t any time to pack them away, so they were pushed to one side in an untidy manor. Straight away I knew… I’d need a box instead for some fast colour action next time lol! To end, I got everyone to act out the story with me and I had them all up marching. Some of them wanted to hold my hand, it was adorable!

We’ve launched a new ‘Kids Corner’ on our website for all of the children’s drawings of ‘March of The Ants’ which you can see here: http://www.musicaudiostories.com/kids-corner.php
There’s also a lovely comment from the teacher that you can read there too. They were so impressed they want me to come every week! It’s not possible but I’m looking forward to going back there again next month with the second story ‘Chris the Caterpillar’.

I’ve always been great with kids but I never thought I would ever be doing things like this. What a fun way to spend a morning.

All in a days work for a Busy Bee…

Anna-Christina

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard