Sultry Bronzed Fall Makeup

It's far from fall here but some days have been feeling a little bit cooler, so I hopped on the fall makeup bandwagon lol.
These camera angles make my forehead & nose huge & my chin tiny! eep.



 Products
Face: Revlon Photoready foundation
Blush: Wish I could remember which one! I don't have too many to choose from so I'll guess its...Nyx peach?
Contouring: Nude by Nature eye definer

Eyes:
Vani-t Eye pencil in bronze (unfortunately makes eyeshadow crease almost instantly)
Urban Decay Naked 2: Snakebite for lid & lower lash line, Suspect in crease, Buster in outer crease, Blackout to slightly define outer v, Bootycall to highlight
UD Whiskey liner on waterline, Zero for lashline

 Lips:
Australis Samba l/s with a tiny dab of Nyx Harmonica in the middle.
So yeah that's pretty much it, thanks for looking!

Bonus pic of chester!
If he hears the water running at night when I'm washing my face he'll come running in. He has found a new bed in the basin!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Adbox

@templatesyard